Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

All about me 2019

Malo e lelei. My name is Leonie and I am 8 years old.  My teachers name is Miss Agnew  I am in Year 5 at St Patrick’s Catholic School in Panmure. I am the eldest in my family, I have two younger brothers and the youngest of whom is a baby.  I am good at writing at school because I have good ideas and I like writing stories. At school I find my maths hard sometimes, but his year I will work harder at my maths and get better at it.  My family inspires me to be kind and caring towards others. I have already received two “Duffy” books for ‘caught being good.’ Please read my blog because I want to share my learning with others and maybe we can learn something together.




1 comment:

  1. You ought to take part in a contest for one of the most useful websites on the web.
    I am going to highly recommend this site!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.