Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2018

Mission Day To celebrate or Not celebrate - by Leonie

Learning Intention;To write a persuasive writing.
Success Criteria; I know I am successful when I can persuade someone to believe my point of view.

I agree  that we need to celebrate Mission day because we fund raise money to donate to the Holy Angels orphanage.

We should celebrate Mission day because it is fun to enjoy it with friends and family.  We play games like sing we go to church and to ask for a good day.

Mission day is so much fun because the games are cool and at the end of the day we have a Raul if you here your number you get something  cool  mission day is fun   I like playing the cool games it is a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.