Pages

Friday 7 September 2018

My letter to coach

Learning Intention;'W.A.L.T.-write a letter to my coach.                                               
                                                                                                                                         
Success Criteria;I know I am successful when I can use full stop and capital letters.       
                                                                                                                                         
  Dear coach Bjorn                                                                                                                                        
   Thank  you for showing me how to hit the racer and serving to my partner and thank you for showing and my class  and I how to play b                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                           

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.