Pages

Tuesday 31 October 2017

Mission Day

On Friday we and our whanau celebrated Mission Day.  We raised money for the orphans in India.  First we went to Mass at St Patrick's Church to celebrate Mission Day.  

After Mass we went to our school's new learning area and Father Andrew blessed the new area.  Father said some prayers and waved the holy incense to bless the area.  After that we had a normal morning tea.  

When we heard the second bell we knew that it was time to spend our money.  My favourite thing was going into library to do karaoke.  My friends wanted to go and buy a book.  My friends bought a little book.  One of my friends got a Lego book.  Another one of my friends got a big book.  It was called 'Happy Birthday Kids'.  It looked like a good book.  

Then the bell rang again and it was lunch time.  For lunch I had a sausage sizzle and it tasted like a real hot dog.  Next we played.  After lunch we went to Room 2 with Miss Craig and we watched a movie called 'Cats Tales'.  We mostly ate popcorn and talked to each other.

Before we went home we did the raffle draw.  The first prize went to Room 8, The second prize went to Room 1.  It was Willietony and he won two boxes of Lego.  I had lots of fun.  Finally it was time to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.