Pages

Monday 18 November 2019

Manaiakalani Film Festival


                               Manaiakalani Film Festival                              On Wednesday 13 November we went to the Manaiakalani Film Festival at Sylvia park movie. My buddy was Desiree I went on the bus with her she wanted to go to the back to see lots of people and cars but we did not get there because we were too late. We talked most of the way there. 
When we got to Sylvia Park we lined up and then we started to walk to the movies. It was hot in the bus and even when we sat down in the movies.
The movie started. Some of the movies were funny. My favourite film was Room 7's at St Patrick's.  There were other schools there like Tamaki College and Point England and Panmure Bridge. When we got back to the bus Desiree and I got to the top at the back and it was so cool at the movies. I had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.